"Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened. "Or what man is there among you, when his son shall ask him for a loaf, will give him a stone? "Or if he shall ask for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he? "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him! (NAS, Matthew 7:7-11)
Prayer is a way to loving communicate with our Heavenly Father. It is our way to express our inner needs physically and spiritually. Through prayers of trust and belief, we can learn how to find strength, guidance, wisdom, joy and inner peace. (Psalms 118:5-6, Psalms 138:3, Isaiah 58:9-11, Phillippians 4: 6-7, 1 Peter 5:7)
When we pray we should include first to God our faith and trust in Him.
- We should always express, then walk out, we trust Him with our requests and know He will hear our prayers and answer them as He so desires.
- Confession of our sins
- Praise Him for all of his good and might deeds in your life
- Give thanks to Him for all of the good things in our lives
- Confess to Him your desire to serve Him and other people who are in need of knowing Him.
- Any requests you are bringing to Him of your needs and the needs of others you are praying for now and in the future. It is important to remember, when we are praying, we must pray with a prayer of belief and faith, not one of worry.
Post your prayer requests below then with a genuine heart, believe that God will answer your prayers in His timing. When you believe in Him and believe Him at His word, you can believe for an incredible move of God in your life.