Be A Part of the Sparkle Community Chatter on FaceBook
Here you will be able to chat with your Sparkle Living Sisters and share great finds, ideas, encouragement or your struggles.
Click here to be added to our FaceBook Group Page
Once on our page, click on the JOIN GROUP button on right hand side of the top bar to get started!
We Are Looking For Jewels In YOUR Area!
At Sparkle Living we encourage you to be the Jewel in the crown of your families heads.
Sparkle Living is seeking to build an army of women who will join us in the charge to restore the family unit! As we march on in this effort, we need ladies of all ages to help lead this charge.
What are Jewels?
A Jewel is a leader, an initiator, an encourager, a visionary and a caring nurturer for her family and friends. As a Jewel you are someone who will assisting Sparkle Living in leading and facilitating a group of ladies in YOUR area. Your leadership will encourage sisters in the right direction and will cheer them on to greater things in their lives.
If that describes you, we believe you would be the perfect fit for a
Sparkle Living Jewel.
As a Sparkle Living Jewel we stand and declare:
- I will live by the commitment, God is first, husband is second, and our children are third.
- I will celebrate who I am as a woman and all of the wonderful gifts God has woven within me. I will use those gifts to bring Gods glory into my family.
- I will be quick to listen and slow to speak.
- I will choose to speak words of life over my husband and my children.
- I will be the initiator in my home to bring tradition, comfort, warmth and happiness.
- I am committed to bring a nurturing loving environment into my home.
- I will work with a cheerful heart to provide for the needs of my family, remembering I serve an audience of one, God.
- I will be faithful to my husband, my children and my family unit.
- I will bless and teach my children not only by instruction but by leading by example.
- I will bless my children and teach them to love God with all of their hearts, all of their minds and all of their strength.
- I will live to honor the authority of God in my life first, then in my home.
- I will live with honor, respect and responsibility.
- I am committed to pray for my husband, my children and my family.
- I will forgive those who have brought offense and wrongs against me and my family.
- I will not be the bully in my marriage and in my home, nor will I be a victim to being bullied in my marriage or in my home.
- I will seek forgiveness from God for my past sins and mistakes and will make a choice to walk away from that life into a new life of peace, joy and love in Jesus Christ.
- I will no longer use my past sins, hurts and pains as a tool for attention.
- I will always choose to see the glass of my life half full and not half empty.
- I will commit to not allow my offenses, my hurts, pains or illness to bring down the spirit of my family and my home.
- I will commit to serving in my church and in my community.
- I will commit to seek God when I am feeling alone, hurt or confused.
- I will choose to count the blesses in my life and bring glory to God when I am feeling negative and anxious.
- I will spend the rest of my days on this side of Heaven finding new ways to bring Glory to God and all that He has to offer to my sisters all around the world.
If you are ready to become a Sparkle Living Jewel, please contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com We will be in contact with you to discuss this commitment further.